Saturday, January 2, 2010

honey joys


*let me explain something real quick. this recipe used grams, and when i converted the measurements, it didn't turn out to be normal measurments. so i used the closest measurment cup, and then added a bit. there you go. explanation over.

1/3 c. sugar and a bit
1/2 c. butter
1 Tbl. honey and a bit
4 c. corn flakes

melt first three til frothy. remove from heat and add corn flakes. if it looks too wet, add a little bit more corn flakes.

bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes.

now you can have these kind of like rice krispie bars or you can crumble it up and put it on vanilla ice cream. yummy yum yum!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison! brother I am NEVER going to loose weight! I love and I mean LOVE to eat junk food and snaks rather than a meal! I guess when you get older (like me) it just catches up with you FINALLY over the years. A lb. or 2 is fine until a lb or 2 adds up to be 20 or 30 lbs after 20 odd years! YEP it adds up, but what the heck, I will try them anyway. hehe Did you have a Merry Christmas and New Year? Are you doing well? I would so love to hear from you. Still have my address? love and hugs...

    ReplyDelete