Thursday, November 19, 2009

quickie but a goodie



yes, i should be embarrassed to post something as simple as this. but that's why i do this blog-- sometimes my brain is so fried that i need to be reminded of even the simplest of things.

you get your tortilla. you put the cheese on the tortilla. (sorry-- i have the smore instructions from sandlot on my mind.) you put the tomatoes/avacado/whatever on the cheese. salt and pepper from a grinder (because it's fun to grind). broil. yummy for my tummy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allison! this looks simple and great. I usually make cheese tortilla for dinner when all else has failed and I am NOT in the mood to cook....I have never actually thought to add all the other yummy stuff! HOW ARE U? give me a line sometime! smiles across the miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back in the groove. I love you being happy! I need all the quick and easy recipes I can find. Just 2 in the house makes for scrappy meals (or just leave the s off!). Hugs...Ma

    ReplyDelete