Sunday, February 28, 2010

musts


these are two things i use almost daily. well... these and sugar. and butter.

you can get goya sazon at walmart in the mexican area. that sounded bad, but you know what i mean. LOVE this stuff. i think the flavor i taste is cilantro. yum. i'll try to post more recipes that i use it in.

my mom bought me this vidalia, and i think she said she got it at walgreens. i love this thing. i have a really hard time with onions, so this thing works wonders for me. i could say more, but just take my word for it and buy it. think mom said it was $15. get it.

1 comment:

  1. you are so right! I love mine. I bought it at BB&Beyond a couple of Christmases ago. I LOVE IT. potatoes are a snap!Never heard of this stuff...what do you use it with? or on? is it a seasoning?

    ReplyDelete